All Prospective Substitutes:
All requested documents must be turned in to me at the Administration Office before you will be placed on the Substitute List.
- Substitute Packet Completed
- A copy of your diploma or equivalent (College transcripts will be fine also.)
- A copy of your driver's license
- A copy of your social security card
- Per state law, all substitutes must be fingerprinted before they will be able to work for any school district in the state. Fingerprinting must be for the purpose of working at a school district and be in the DPS database.
- Once paperwork is turned in, information will be uploaded to Texas Education Agency.
- TEA will email a FAST PASS to me.
- Using numbers off the FAST PASS, appointment can be made for fingerprints at the location that DPS’ vendor (L1) has chosen.
- After you have been printed, supply a copy of the receipt to me for your file.
- Once results are ready and approved, your name will be placed on the Sub List (as long as all other paperwork has been turned in).
We are extremely excited that you have decided to join us and look forward to meeting you!
Thank you for taking interest in our school district.